Bathroom Plumbing Services in Houston
Your One-Stop-Shop for Bathroom Repairs, Replacements, and Remodels
When your bathroom needs a hero, turn to Santhoff Plumbing. From simple repairs to complete remodels, our bathroom plumbing services in Houston can meet all of your needs. Our family-owned and -operated company has delivered dependable bathroom solutions to residential and commercial customers for over 40 years, and our experts are fully trained in how to repair and replace all types of fixtures. We fix problems of all scopes as quickly as possible, and with a satisfaction guarantee, you can rest assured we will get the job done right the first time.
If any component of your bathroom needs repairs or you are contemplating a total remodel, give us a call at (713) 360-2185 or contact us online to discuss your needs with a member of our team.
What We Can Do for Your Houston Bathroom
Whether your bathroom fixtures are having specific problems or you are looking to do a complete remodel, our plumbing technicians have the knowledge, tools, and skills needed to achieve your goals quickly and cost-effectively. We do everything from general maintenance inspections to complete replacements of aging fixtures.
Our bathroom plumbing services in Houston include:
- Bathtub Repair and Replacement. Bathtubs are vulnerable to a variety of issues that require professional repairs or replacement. Generally, the most common problem is hard water corroding metal elements of the fixture. Other issues include clogged drains, inadequate seals, loose or broken fixtures, warping due to temperature changes, cracking due to age or heavy loads, and grout failure due to moisture seeping in between tile joints. Clogs in the bathtub drain can cause water to back up which can create an ideal environment for mold growth. Leaking drains can also cause damage to the surrounding walls or flooring, while corroded pipes or valves can lead to a decrease in water pressure. Our team understands how to detect mold growth and other types of damage when examining bathrooms and conducting repairs. We will help you address these issues in addition to resolving whatever issues you are having with your bathtub.
- Faucet Repair and Replacement. Few things are more frustrating than a persistently leaky faucet. We are prepared to handle leaks, drips, clogs, corrosion, and loose or broken parts. Leaking can occur when there are faulty seals, damaged parts, or improper installation of the faucet. Dripping occurs when valves fail to close all the way, forcing drops of water to escape through the spout. Clogs tend to be more common with older fixtures as debris can build up in the aerator or nozzle leading to a blockage. Corrosion is often caused by hard water, which can cause metal components such as valves and pipes to gradually weaken. Finally, loosening or breaking of parts can occur due to wear and tear from frequent use as well as improper installation. If your faucet is beyond repair or you are looking to upgrade your bathroom, we can also help you explore replacement options.
- Shower Repair. Showers can be a common source of plumbing problems due to the high amount of water pressure and heat they routinely use. We can help you quickly resolve clogged or leaking drains, faulty valves, corrosion from hard water, broken fixtures, and damaged tiles. Clogs in the drain can cause water to back up, which can create an ideal environment for mold growth. Leaking drains can also cause damage to the surrounding walls or flooring, while corroded pipes or valves can lead to a decrease in water pressure. We can also replace any fixture components that become loose or broken to ensure continued functionality.
- Toilet Installation. More goes into the proper installation of a toilet than you might think. We have the experience and expertise needed to ensure that all necessary connections are fitted correctly. This may involve installing new pipes or fittings as well as using the appropriate sealants. We will also evaluate drainage paths and water pressure issues to facilitate optimal performance. Having a professional handle your toilet installation is extremely important, as an improper installation can lead to hazardous sewer gas seeping into your home or the emergence of standing water that encourages mold and bacteria growth.
- Toilet Repair. We are ready to take on a wide array of toilet issues and emergencies, from leaks around the fixture’s base to loose handles and flush buttons to sewage backups.
"So grateful for their quick response"
I was so grateful for their quick response, detection, and repair on a holiday!- Roula S.
"They were fantastic"
I highly recommend.- Michelle S.
"Very professional and thorough"
Very pleased with the results. Would certainly recommend using Santhoff Plumbing Company, again. Thank you!- Russell S.
"Their work is flawless!"
I love Santhoff and Manuel!- Kathy D.
"Santhoff’s experts were friendly and professional"
I strongly recommend using Santhoff Plumbing Company.- Hoangphuong P.
Thomas and Logan fixed an external gaslight and did an excellent job.- M.T
"Highly recommend this company!!!"
I highly recommend this company!! Service guys were at my house within four hours and fixed the lamp quickly and at a fair price! Crazy!- Tamara A.
"Santhoff Plumbing is so great!"
They are so knowledgeable and professional.- Robert T.
How Often Do My Bathroom Plumbing Fixtures Need Professional Maintenance?
Like any complex piece of machinery, bathroom plumbing fixtures can develop problems over time and consequently need regular maintenance to proactively avoid larger issues and maintain optimal performance. Putting off maintenance can result in avoidable disruptions and cost you more money in the long run, as issues tend to be cheaper and easier to fix if they are caught early.
To keep your bathroom fixtures in top shape, you should plan for professional maintenance on an annual basis. Some older bathroom plumbing systems may warrant more frequent visits, especially if fixtures are routinely having problems.
Our bathroom plumbing services in Houston are here for you even when there is not an obvious problem or emergency. We aim to foster long-term relationships with our customers and are more than happy to be your trusted resource for annual plumbing maintenance. Our goal is to help you circumvent problems before they start and save you considerable money on repairs, replacements, and utility bills.
A maintenance visit from our team at Santhoff Plumbing will include visual inspections of pipes, valves, and drains as well as pressure testing of the system to check for any weaknesses or leaks. Our plumbing technicians will also check for corrosion or damage that may have occurred due to wear and tear. If we think it will cost more to repair a malfunctioning fixture than it would cost to replace it, we will tell you so, but our experts never push things you do not need.
If you do not remember the last time you had your bathroom fixtures looked at, it is probably time to call (713) 360-2185 or contact us online.